Recorded MP4 No Sound In Movie Makeer

Here you can talk about editing your raw or exported footage in different editing software. Share your settings and experience with another users.

Postby WolphDragon » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:35 pm

Good day all,

I have been recording my video game in MP4 and editing it with Movie Maker. Sometime early December 2016 it just stopped working. I can record MP4 and play it in Mirillis and VLC no problems. But when I try to play it in any MS Windows player I get video and no sound. So I tried codecs, reinstalling Movie Maker, restored MS Windows back to November and nothing works :cry: So I gave up and tried to record to AVI. This does not work either! Now I get sound and no video!! And IF I do get video it is out of sync with the sound after a minute or two. I bought a new video card hoping that was the issue and it was not. I have a 1070 now! So basically I cannot edit any of my recorded videos. Someone please help me. My Youtube channel is dieing.

Thank you,
Wolph
WolphDragon

PC Specification: AMD FX-6300, NVIDIA GTX 1070, Win10

Postby Piotr » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:21 am

Hello, thank you for contacting us. Please report this issue to our technical support via support@mirillis.com They will investigate this issue.
Piotr

PC Specification: i7-6700, 16GB RAM, GTX 1070

Postby GenaPl » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:17 am

Its definitely not an issue with the complexity or length of the video. I just made a 3 second video from the .asf file and same thing, once it published it, only sound was there, no video.
GenaPl

PC Specification: windows 7

Return to Video editing