Audio depends on "Volume Mixer Level"

Here you can talk about editing your raw or exported footage in different editing software. Share your settings and experience with another users.

Postby Ardante » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:45 pm

Hello everyone, some questions are frequently asked & repeatedly answered so, in order to avoid annoying asks, I decided to search through google my issue, but I didn't find topics related to it :?

My issue is -> Is it possible for Mirillis Action not to depend from Volume Mixer level I put ?

You see, if Volume Mixer is on 15, the recorded sound through Action will be 15 / if I set it on 55, the sound in recorded video will be consequently 55. I don't know how for you but in some situations I find this pretty annoying. I just want to know, is there any way to make the recorded sound through Action independent from Volume Mixer Level ? Maybe some action that allows you to set the volume you want to be in video during record :roll: for instance: I put volume on 35 (I hear sound on that level) but Action records it on 50 or 60 . I know it is possible to do opposite with same Volume Mixer I'm talking here (volume may be 50 & it is possible to set Action to record on 10/34/45 (depends of preference you want)), but this isn't what I'm looking for.

Any ideas ?
Ardante

PC Specification: 1.70GHz-2.40GHz (i5-4210U), 6GB, GT820M

Return to Video editing