Can't edit videos in any software

Here you can talk about editing your raw or exported footage in different editing software. Share your settings and experience with another users.

Postby P4C0T3 » Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:21 am

Hi! I've bought Mirillis Action on Steam and it works fine and records every game with no problem.
But unfortunately, I can't edit the videos recorded with Mirillis Action! on any software for video edition. I tried Ligthworks, Adobe Premier Pro CC 2014, Corel VideoStudio Pro x7 and x8, Sony Vegas, and all the softwares crashed when editing. Most crashed occured when trying to play the video in the software, or adding the video files to the software.

I tried recording on AVI and MP4 and it doesn't work... And even if it's a small video, the softwares crashed when trying to watch the video inside the editor. I don't know what to do.

Could you recommend any software that works?
Or is there something I can do?

Thank you! ;)
P4C0T3

PC Specification: windows 8, AMD RADEON R7 M265, i7 5500U

Postby radi » Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:50 pm

All of the mentioned editing software should work properly. Could you upload a video sample of your video? I will try to drop into my sony vegas and see if I get similar results.
radi
Mirillis Team

PC Specification: i7-3610QM, 8GB RAM, GTX 660M

Postby BlondLuke » Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:54 am

Try wondershare, Movavi Video Editor, We video, wonderfox, I used all of them. All these editors can play videos inside the editor. And what's more, video converter can help convert your video to any format like avi to mpg, avi to mp4, mkv to mp4.
BlondLuke

PC Specification: Windows 7 ultimate

Postby kittykatblue » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:53 am

So I posted it as unlisted on my channel, the video i mean, and then downloaded the video so it would change to mp4, but no matter which way I try to select it to edit in any software, as so as i change even just the speed of the video, it cuts off like 90% of the video. Goes from 1 hr 57 min, to 10 min. for absolutely no reason.
kittykatblue

PC Specification: i'm not telling cause i don't have to

Return to Video editing