Twist
PC Specification: Windows 10, Intel i5-9400F

Action! suddenly lagging

Wed Feb 21, 2024 3:45 am

Hello. I have had Mirillis Action! since 2015 now and it has been working perfectly fine on all computers I've used it on. I've been using it on my current PC since 2019 now and I've never had an issue with it recording Minecraft. Recently it started lagging insanely even with the application simply being open (not recording) at the same time as Minecraft. No other games I've tried (Dead By Daylight and Overwatch so far, both intensive games) have had this issue. It was working perfectly fine a few weeks ago; no lag in even the slightest even while recording. Using the Microsoft Windows built in recording software does not cause the game to lag either. I'm completely dumbfounded by this. I did not change any settings in either the recording software or in Minecraft that I am aware of. I've tried all of the Hardware Acceleration options as many have suggested using the NVIDIA HEVC setting, but that has not changed anything. I've messed with a few settings now but can't seem to find anything that would be the cause of this. I'm hoping someone can lead me in the right direction.

Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9400F CPU @ 2.90GHz, 2904 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 6 Logical Processor(s)
Windows version: Windows 10

I'm just confused what could have caused this to happen so suddenly when I had no issues before. Thank you in advance for the help.

Piotr
PC Specification: i7-6700, 16GB RAM, GTX 1070

Re: Action! suddenly lagging

Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:58 am

Hello.
Do you use vanilla minecraft or a modded one?
Try hiding Action's HUD by pressing F6 and see if that helps.
Follow us on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/MirillisTeam
Find us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/Mirillis

Return to “Action! Screen and Game Recorder”