ShadowWolf
PC Specification: Windows 10

AVI recordings have a fuzzy static square in center of screen

Fri Apr 14, 2023 3:24 pm

Sometimes when recording gameplay or Zbrush sculpting, Mirllis Action works fine and the avi recordings are great. However certain computer games like Anthem, Genshin Impact and others, recording in AVI, there is this square of fuzzy static in the center of the screen. I worked out that it is only there when the mouse icon is hidden. Like in genshin impact, nagivating menus or in a cinematic is fine, but when your mouse icon is hidden for controlling the character, the static square appears. Recording in MP4, no static square but the recording quality is lower than recording in AVI.
Is there any way to resolve this issue or bug?

sonnyv
PC Specification: Win 10 Pro

Re: AVI recordings have a fuzzy static square in center of screen

Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:06 pm

Hi,

Are you watching the recorded video back in the Action replay centre? If so, export the AVI first, then watch that the exported file and see if it still has the same square. You are quite right, it was also where the cursor should be for me. I noticed the square myself when watching the video's recorded via Action's on-board media viewer, but once exported properly and played through a different media player - the square was gone.

Hope it helps.

Return to “Action! Screen and Game Recorder”