Leflay
PC Specification: Windows 10 64-bit, 4096MB ATI Radeon R7

Cannot Use Livestreaming Feature AT ALL! (Help)

Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:55 am

Hello! This is my first post on this forum (when replying you don't have to congratulate me or anything, I'm good). I came here beacause of a long running problem. I live in Estonia, Võru (you might need that later). And I bought Mirillis Action 3 months ago, works fine, 100% the best software I have used. But when it comes to livestreaming, I am not really able to use it :| .
So everytime I want to livestream to YouTube or Twitch this is what happens: When I want to stream to YouTube, it takes me to Gmail to log in (works perfectly everything is in the correct language), so I log in choose the right channel and it just says: "Connection with remote server failed". Like are you kidding me?! I have checked my YouTube channel, it is verified the location is correct, I have enabled streaming. I even have 200 subs and YouTube has told me to try livestreaming themselves, but when I try to livestream with this program. It just doesn't work..
Now with Twitch.. This is what usually happens: I choose to livestream to Twitch, and then it tells me to log in and everything. Works fine right, BUT IT IS IN ANOTHER FLIPPIN LANGUAGE. (I am so sorry I am laughing and ragin at the same time right now). So it's in another language. Thankfully, it is in Finnish, which by the way if you didn't know is just above Estonia (where I live) So i am able to understand the language a bit. So I log in, I MAKE SURE that it is the right password, username. Do the captcha perfectly and it tells me this: "Connection Error!"
And not to mention everytime I try to log in to YouTube or Twitch to livestream from Action! It also has this weird message that says: "Do you want to allow to run scripts or anything, I don't know" I have even tried different Bitrates and everything. Different FPS, different resolution, LITERALLY NOTHING WORKS. HELP!!!!

And don't tell me, it's my region.

Piotr
PC Specification: i7-6700, 16GB RAM, GTX 1070

Re: Cannot Use Livestreaming Feature AT ALL! (Help)

Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:52 am

Try updating Internet Explorer to IE11.
After that open IE and go to settings -> Internet Options. Switch to Privacy tab and click Advanced button.
Accept all cookies and allow session cookies.
Follow us on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/MirillisTeam
Find us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/Mirillis

Leflay

Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:38 am

Piotr wrote:Try updating Internet Explorer to IE11.
After that open IE and go to settings -> Internet Options. Switch to Privacy tab and click Advanced button.
Thank you so, so much for replying. I'll reply in a few minutes and tell you if it worked.

Leflay

Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:59 am

Piotr wrote:Try updating Internet Explorer to IE11.
NOPE. It did not work. Please help :((((

Return to “Action! Screen and Game Recorder”