hej
PC Specification: 7970, 8350, Win10 x64

Every Action! Launch = CRITICAL ERROR 101

Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:14 am

UGH this is so annoying.

Every single time I launch Action! I have to go into my firewall rules and delete DWM.exe.

EVERY
SINGLE
TIME

This is really annoying. I should be able to launch the EXE, but NO: I have to mess with my firewall rules every time. I allow dwm.exe, I disallow dwm.exe: same thing - CRITICAL ERROR 101. Every time I launch Action I have to edit a firewall rule. This is BS.

Imagine: I'm in a game, something cool is going to happen in 1 minute. I alt tab, open Action. BOOM ERROR MESSAGE. And it opens my browser. I close browser. I go to firewall rules. I remove DWM.exe. Then it works. Something cool already happened, and I missed it, and I'm pissed off that the product I purchased is treating me like a thief while people with the cracked version of Action! do not have this issue.

What's the permanent solution? This is unacceptable. I can launch Bandicam with no issue, even block it in the firewall. Why am I being treated like a thief by Mirillis and forced to edit my firewall rules every time I launch action?

You know what, don't bother answering that. Just tell me how to make it so I can launch Action! without hopping through hoops every time.

Piotr
PC Specification: i7-6700, 16GB RAM, GTX 1070

Re: Every Action! Launch = CRITICAL ERROR 101

Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:44 pm

hej wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:14 am
UGH this is so annoying.

Every single time I launch Action! I have to go into my firewall rules and delete DWM.exe.

EVERY
SINGLE
TIME

This is really annoying. I should be able to launch the EXE, but NO: I have to mess with my firewall rules every time. I allow dwm.exe, I disallow dwm.exe: same thing - CRITICAL ERROR 101. Every time I launch Action I have to edit a firewall rule. This is BS.

Imagine: I'm in a game, something cool is going to happen in 1 minute. I alt tab, open Action. BOOM ERROR MESSAGE. And it opens my browser. I close browser. I go to firewall rules. I remove DWM.exe. Then it works. Something cool already happened, and I missed it, and I'm pissed off that the product I purchased is treating me like a thief while people with the cracked version of Action! do not have this issue.

What's the permanent solution? This is unacceptable. I can launch Bandicam with no issue, even block it in the firewall. Why am I being treated like a thief by Mirillis and forced to edit my firewall rules every time I launch action?

You know what, don't bother answering that. Just tell me how to make it so I can launch Action! without hopping through hoops every time.
Probably your issue is caused by some other software. Do you use any firewall managment software?
Follow us on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/MirillisTeam
Find us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/Mirillis

Return to “Action! Screen and Game Recorder”