arch_angel909
PC Specification: nVidia gtx 980; i7-3770; windows 10

SUGGESTION FOR STREAMING OPTION

Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:10 pm

Hello!

First off I'd like to say this product is amazing, and when you guys decided to transition from a subscription for stream to free online streaming I did a bit of a happy dace.

With that being said, if I could, I'd like to make a suggestion:

I feel it would improve of the over all experience, not only for the stream using Action! to stream their footage, but for the viewers as well, if the HUD also linked to that streaming site's chat. Doing this will allow the streamer to interact with the people who are watching the stream which leads to an overall positive experience to the streamer and the people watching the stream.

Piotr
PC Specification: i7-6700, 16GB RAM, GTX 1070

Re: SUGGESTION FOR STREAMING OPTION

Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:28 pm

arch_angel909 wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:10 pm
Hello!

First off I'd like to say this product is amazing, and when you guys decided to transition from a subscription for stream to free online streaming I did a bit of a happy dace.

With that being said, if I could, I'd like to make a suggestion:

I feel it would improve of the over all experience, not only for the stream using Action! to stream their footage, but for the viewers as well, if the HUD also linked to that streaming site's chat. Doing this will allow the streamer to interact with the people who are watching the stream which leads to an overall positive experience to the streamer and the people watching the stream.
Thank you for your suggesion. Please check out Action! 3.x where you can add chat, and other stream widgets to your stream/video.
Follow us on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/MirillisTeam
Find us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/Mirillis

Return to “Action! Screen and Game Recorder”