Ripskin
PC Specification: 5820k, 1080 Ti, 32GB Ram, Windows 7 64

Live Streaming Audio (Channel?) Issues

Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:12 am

Good evening,

I have used Action for years now without any real issues. Recording locally with multi channel audio works just fine.
The other day I tried to set up a stream for the first time towards YouTube.

The video was just fine and while there was audio it was my Microphone only. I thought it would take the channels and mux them for the stream.

I tried again tonight by disabling all multi channel audio options in all of the menus I could find it listed in.
Sadly the stream still only played my in game audio.

I enabled my PC's stereo mix and "listened" to it hoping it would loop the audio back in but it did not.

Not really finding many options to select channels or stream options beyond where to send the video and at what bit rate.

Action Version: 2.5.2.0
CPU: 5820K
GPU: 1080 Ti

Audio drivers for Realtek are updated to the latest from the motherboard manufacturer as of last night.

Again everything works fine, except the audio is mic only for streaming. Offline records split into their separate channels just fine and the video to the stream was also just fine.

Thank you for reading and helping!

Piotr
PC Specification: i7-6700, 16GB RAM, GTX 1070

Re: Live Streaming Audio (Channel?) Issues

Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:45 am

Ripskin wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:12 am
Good evening,

I have used Action for years now without any real issues. Recording locally with multi channel audio works just fine.
The other day I tried to set up a stream for the first time towards YouTube.

The video was just fine and while there was audio it was my Microphone only. I thought it would take the channels and mux them for the stream.

I tried again tonight by disabling all multi channel audio options in all of the menus I could find it listed in.
Sadly the stream still only played my in game audio.

I enabled my PC's stereo mix and "listened" to it hoping it would loop the audio back in but it did not.

Not really finding many options to select channels or stream options beyond where to send the video and at what bit rate.

Action Version: 2.5.2.0
CPU: 5820K
GPU: 1080 Ti

Audio drivers for Realtek are updated to the latest from the motherboard manufacturer as of last night.

Again everything works fine, except the audio is mic only for streaming. Offline records split into their separate channels just fine and the video to the stream was also just fine.

Thank you for reading and helping!
Recording microphone into separate audio track does not work for live streaming. Please open Microphone Settings and disable this option.
Follow us on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/MirillisTeam
Find us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/Mirillis

Return to “Action! Screen and Game Recorder”