_phantom_
PC Specification: i7 Lynnfield, EVGA GTX 570, Win 10 Pro

Added 2 input dev. rec... 2 mic..? & doom 4 no recording

Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:08 am

Greetings, I was looking at the changelog of the latest versions and I found "Added 2 input devices recording (ex. 2 microphones at the same time)" that have been implemented since the version "Action! 2.2.0". But I already updated to the last version 2.4.1, and I do not see this function by any means, as this new mode is activated, I am very interested in my gameplay and better handle the audio channels separately.

In addition it is possible in later versions can be added that each audio track is independent, example .. track 1 audio game, track 2 skype, track 3 microphone 1, track 4 microphone 2 ..? Have multiple inputs for different audio tracks?

My second doubt .. I have a radeon 290x apart the problem that the doom 2016 / doom 4, is capturing me on black screen. It only captures the audio. .., therefore I have to pay for a new purchase of an nvidia card: /

Piotr
PC Specification: i7-6700, 16GB RAM, GTX 1070

Re: Added 2 input dev. rec... 2 mic..? & doom 4 no recording

Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:06 am

Since version 2.2.0 you can record two microphones. One mic you select in microphone settings and the second one you can choose from audio devices list in audio settings tab.
Notice that you can record two audio sources. If you select two microphones you won't be able to record game audio.
Follow us on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/MirillisTeam
Find us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/Mirillis

_phantom_
PC Specification: i7 Lynnfield, EVGA GTX 570, Win 10 Pro

Re: Added 2 input dev. rec... 2 mic..? & doom 4 no recording

Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:12 am

I still can not find the function for 2 microphones :( . Even if it were the case that you give me, what is the grace not to record the sound of the game D:

Return to “Action! Screen and Game Recorder”