xTekx
PC Specification: I7-4790k, MSI GTX670, Win 10 Pro 64-Bit

Keybinding question

Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:54 pm

Hello,

I've been using Mrillis Action for just over a year now and it's been a great recording software program. However, I find that the program does not recognize the middle mouse button (scroll wheel pressed down). Is this by design or an oversight by devs?

My issue is this. I use Mrillis Action to record my gaming sessions, and use TeamSpeak3 to communicate with my teammates/players. It's pretty much the only way I communicate with my teammates/friends in game. I use a push to talk setting in TeamSpeak that is bound to my middle mouse button, to activate my mic so that I can speak. However, when gaming and recording, Mrillis Action does not pick up my voice because it doesn't recognize (unable to bind in Action) that push to talk click that I use to activate the mic.

I have used the always record setting in Action, but I don't like how it picks up everything as the mic is always active. I only want the mic to be active when I want to speak, but due to keybindings for gameplay I don't want it to be some other button on the keyboard/mouse.

Additionally I am reluctant to install a 3rd party program to simulate the middle mouse button as a different button so that it can be bound in Action. I would hate for an Anti-cheat site to pick up the 3rd party program used for this and then ban me from games.

Any ideas/thoughts about this?

xTekx
PC Specification: I7-4790k, MSI GTX670, Win 10 Pro 64-Bit

Re: Keybinding question

Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:24 pm

No one? I guess in short what i'm looking for is a way for Action to recognize when my Mic is activated by using middle mouse button for push to talk.

Return to “Action! Screen and Game Recorder”