fma965
PC Specification: i7 4790k 980ti 16gb ram windows 10

Allow all sound devices in both dropdown (not purchased yet)

Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:04 pm

Hi,

There is one thing stopping me from buying this product and the reason i use (Other Product) instead.

When selecting a sound device for the main audio (not microphone) i can't select devices that show up in the "microphone" tab of windows sound devices e.g line in and microphone.

Usually when using (Other Product) i use a Astro Mixamp which has voice and game channels, i then output this mixamp via the stream port to my line in on my pc.

I then select line in as the main sound device on (Other Product) and my usb microphone as the 2nd source on (Other Product).

The problem is i can't do this on Action! as you filter it to only show "output" devices and not all like (Other Product) does.

Any chance there is a way to bypass this "filter" or a new version could be released in the future with a option to show all sound devices rather than just "relevant" ones?

Action!

(Other Product)

radi
Mirillis Team
PC Specification: i7-3610QM, 8GB RAM, GTX 660M

Re: Allow all sound devices in both dropdown (not purchased yet)

Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:10 pm

Hello fma965,

This issue has been fixed from version 3.0. Now, when you open main Audio settings and drop down Audio device menu you can select the device you want.
Please have a look at the screenshot below:
Attachments
Audio device selection.png
Audio device selection.png (202.28 KiB) Viewed 7629 times
Follow us on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/MirillisTeam
Find us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/Mirillis

fma965
PC Specification: i7 4790k 980ti 16gb ram windows 10

Re: Allow all sound devices in both dropdown (not purchased yet)

Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:13 pm

Not sure why you decided to reply 2 years later to tell me it's been implemented for ages but thanks i guess however i have already known this for years

Return to “Action! Screen and Game Recorder”