rasec
PC Specification: Intel

¡Please new add function!

Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:34 pm

I really like action and I see great fluidity, compatibility and even great potential for the world of streaming. But I think there is something missing that would make him everyone's favorite, including me. It is the function of changing mode during real time recording or streaming. Not only that but also change the scene in rec and streaming.

Sirio
PC Specification: PCCOM Gaming Nvidia

Re: Users' Wishlist

Tue Jul 18, 2023 2:02 am

Add Streaming service to Kick.com
New Twitch competitor.
The Emperatrix

Alyx
PC Specification: Win10, MSI 1060 6Gb, i5-7600k, 32Gb ram

Re: Audio Tracks

Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:36 am

dergie wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 8:02 am
I like to record Desktop, Mic, and Discord all on separate tracks.
This needs to a thing. We need more than just two options!

AgisAmonis
PC Specification: Ryzen 7 2700X, GeForce RTX 2060, Win 10

Re: Audio Tracks

Thu Aug 10, 2023 7:37 pm

Alyx wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:36 am
dergie wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 8:02 am
I like to record Desktop, Mic, and Discord all on separate tracks.
This needs to a thing. We need more than just two options!
I wanted to suggest that as well, glad I'm not the only one who thinks this.

SquigglyMDV
PC Specification: Windows 10, i5 7600,16gb

Time shift Duration Longer

Mon Oct 02, 2023 2:08 pm

I would like the Time shift Duration longer becasue for me 29minutes60seconds not enough, Please make it longer

SmilerRyan
PC Specification: Windows 10

Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:47 am

For me, here's the 3 things that I'd like to have changed/added to Action:

I would like the option to disable creation of the .thumbs folder in my videos folder.
Often I make lots of short videos and delete this folder after every launch and/or recording.
Already it seems to create thumbnails automatically, so it just needs an option not to save them.

As for the second thing, i'd like to be able to remove Action from my system tray, when it's in my taskbar.
If I minimize action to tray, the icon should be there, but if I have it open or minimized, it shouldn't be in there.

I'm not too sure if there's a specific reason for this, but in the hotkeys section we are forced to have some hotkeys enabled.
For me I don't need "Record Video", "Benchmarking" or "Capture Screenshots" hotkeys, however these I cannot disable like the others.
The hotkeys I enable (that I choose) are is just to "Save Time-Shift to file" and those other 3 which are forced to be enabled and I'd like to disable.

thiagojramos
PC Specification: OS: Windows 11 Pro 22623.1

Fri Feb 02, 2024 4:34 pm

Action! could also have a "whitelist" instead of just a "blacklist" (excludes). Because I like to keep the program open in the background, and since I only use it in specific cases, every program that uses GPU shows the HUD. Besides, some programs conflict with it when Action! is open (Some like scrcpy, etc).

Another function that would be interesting, especially when using the live streaming option, is when we're in "Games" mode, the program only records the audio of the open game, for example. Because there have been times during a live stream when I noticed that if I switch the game window to, let's say, WhatsApp, and if I play an audio sent to me there, that audio can also be heard in the stream by the viewer.

Finally, there's a screenshot option, not just when the action is on the screen capture function. It could also work even with other options selected, like when you're live streaming. For example, if I'm playing a game and during the stream, I press "print screen" and Action! would save the screenshot.

ConfessedCandy
PC Specification: Ryzen 5 7600, GTX 1080 ti, Win 11 23H2

Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:55 am

Action! Is by far the best when it comes to recording HDR, so support for a 16bit 4:4:4 color format would also be really nice

UmbrellaTechInc
PC Specification: GeForce MX150/Windows 10 (64)/ i5-8250U

Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:01 pm

Good afternoon - I've been using Action for streaming and game recordings for many years. But recently I noticed that broadcasts appeared in shorts. Tell me, when will they release updates so that Action can also simultaneously stream two broadcasts on YouTube in different resolutions?
This would allow YouTubers to increase the audience and fame of the program because it is wonderful

Wishlist (there are 2):
1) add the ability to simultaneously conduct several broadcasts within one program with chats displayed in it (for example, you have two broadcasts, but you need the chats to merge into one and appear alternately on the screen if the streamer also broadcasts chat)
2) make an additional mini-window for vertical short broadcasts, which can be launched simultaneously with the main broadcast. Those. Do not change the main demonstration window, but in the settings area (where game capture, live broadcast, sound recording, etc.) make an additional tab in the live broadcast section that displays vertical broadcast in place of the settings. I’m ready to test it personally on my channel

Return to “Action! Screen and Game Recorder”