Whiz Wheel
PC Specification: I5-3750K, Nvidia 660, Win 7

Trial Version 1.19.1 Won't Open

Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:46 pm

Hello,

Trying to find answers/help in getting the trial version to even open up. I downloaded the trial version hoping to see how it works with Microsoft FSX. Install went well. But when I tried to open the program, the Action start icon/image pops up and just stays there forever. When moving the cursor over the icon the hourglass appears. I used Task Manager and under the applications tab it showed "Test" "Running". I thought I would try downloading and installing on another computer(my laptop) to see if it would work on that. Well same exact same outcome. Both computers run Win 7. Then after "Ending Task" I tried opening it up again. This time nothing would show up on the screen. What would prevent it from opening? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

Update: I experimented with downloading an older version from CNET(1.13.2.0). This version opened up, but then I received the message of "Your trial has expired." I did download a trial version earlier back in March, but fiddled the time away without really checking it out. From what little testing I did with it, it was impressive with FSX. I was trying to download the current(1.19.1) to test briefly(to confirm what I saw earlier) and then purchase. Why wouldn't 1.19.1 open and produce the same message as 1.13.2.0?

Regards,

Jerry

Return to “Action! Screen and Game Recorder”