LazyPsych
PC Specification: Windows 7,

Can't upload video to YouTube from program

Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:26 pm

Hello, I recently purchased Action!, and I particularly liked the fact you could upload a video to YouTube from within the program, however, when I have footage of game play, the export to YouTube button is greyed out so it won't let me, is there any reason why or am i doing something wrong, any info would help!

DKsDEVIL
PC Specification: I5 2500K, Gtx 770, win 7 64 bit,

Re: Can't upload video to YouTube from program

Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:42 am

you can only export video recorded i AVI mode not the mp4 mode, and yes that is strange for youtube need mp4 files.

LtMatt
PC Specification: 2700k, 2x290 Crossfire, Win 8.1 64 bit.

Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:13 am

LazyPsych wrote:Hello, I recently purchased Action!, and I particularly liked the fact you could upload a video to YouTube from within the program, however, when I have footage of game play, the export to YouTube button is greyed out so it won't let me, is there any reason why or am i doing something wrong, any info would help!

I'm having the same problem. Unfortunately when i click the youtube button it says upload failed. :o

I can upload AVI fine using either, but MP4 AMD APP or Intel Quick Sync refuse to upload.

radi
Mirillis Team
PC Specification: i7-3610QM, 8GB RAM, GTX 660M

Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:46 pm

LazyPsych wrote:Hello, I recently purchased Action!, and I particularly liked the fact you could upload a video to YouTube from within the program, however, when I have footage of game play, the export to YouTube button is greyed out so it won't let me, is there any reason why or am i doing something wrong, any info would help!

Yes, the file is in MP4 format or you haven't selected any video in your file browser.
Follow us on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/MirillisTeam
Find us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/Mirillis

LtMatt
PC Specification: 2700k, 2x290 Crossfire, Win 8.1 64 bit.

Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:07 am

radi wrote:

Yes, the file is in MP4 format or you haven't selected any video in your file browser.
Can't you change Action so that we can upload MP4 to youtube? It seems daft not to be able to do it.

Return to “Action! Screen and Game Recorder”