serix
PC Specification: i7 3770k, GTX 680 Twin FrozerIII 3, Win7

Need more in future version for commerical use.

Mon May 27, 2013 11:17 pm

Hello. My name is Sergey. I'm commerical user
Sorry for bad english.
For proffesional use i need this:
I would like in future version of Mirillis Action more.
*100 FPS recording or more.
I cannot work with 60 FPS, becouse i'm using slow motion in my recorded video(i need 100-120FPS)

*Two track in recording sound(system track and microphone track). At now this dosen't work.
It is need to regulate the system sounds and voices.
Thank you.

radi
Mirillis Team
PC Specification: i7-3610QM, 8GB RAM, GTX 660M

Re: Need more in future version for commerical use.

Tue May 28, 2013 12:29 pm

serix wrote:Hello. My name is Sergey. I'm commerical user
Sorry for bad english.
I cannot work with 60 FPS, becouse i'm using slow motion in my recorded video(i need 100-120FPS)

*Two track in recording sound(system track and microphone track). At now this dosen't work.
Thank you.
Thanks for the 100 fps suggestion, it's already on our wishlist.

Action! does support recording up to two separate audio tracks. You need to know that some video editors simply does not support video files with more than 2 audio paths.
Follow us on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/MirillisTeam
Find us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/Mirillis

serix

Tue May 28, 2013 11:22 pm

radi wrote:
Sorry for bad english.

Thank you.

Action! does support recording up to two separate audio tracks. You need to know that some video editors simply does not support video files with more than 2 audio paths.
Thank you for fast answer Sir.
But if used that option, than i won't see my microphone track in Adobe Premiere and other programms and players and hear too.

AlanDavison
PC Specification: Intel i5, NVIDIA GTX580, Windows 7

Wed May 29, 2013 3:35 am

serix wrote:
radi wrote:
Sorry for bad english.

Thank you.

Thank you for fast answer Sir.
But if used that option, than i won't see my microphone track in Adobe Premiere and other programms and players and hear too.
The fact of the matter is that Action! does support recording the microphone to a separate audio stream in the AVI. Premiere Pro's lack of support for importing more than one audio stream from a file is not the fault of Action!, and apart from adding an option to record microphone audio to a separate file entirely (yes, please!), there really is nothing Mirillis can do to fix that.

There are various tools you can use to extract specific audio tracks from a video file, ffmpeg being my tool of course, but they're really not for the faint of heart. That would enable you to export the microphone track Action! recorded, and just stick it on the timeline in Premiere Pro.

serix

Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:29 am

Okey. Thank you evryone.
I found my second track, but in Adobe premiere i didn't see it.(I saw in VLC player).
What i need to do to will see my second track in Premiere
Thank you.
Sorry for bad english.

lemonade
PC Specification: i5-3570k, GTX 560 Ti, Windows 7 64-bit

Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:04 am

I figured I'd make a tutorial on extracting the audio when dealing with multiple tracks. Especially helpful when you want to edit your mic/system sound in post!

First thing needed is to download DXTory. Yes, I know. I'm advertising another recording program; but trust me, Action! is much more efficient and has features that DXTory lacks! Find the download through Google. The trial version will work just fine!

Once the program is installed, find the video file with the multiple audio streams.
*Note: This will only work with AVI recordings.

ImageImage
Right-click the video file to reveal the context menu item called "Extract Audio Stream". Let it process, and when it is done, you'll have the WAV files. Each WAV holds an audio stream. In this case, we have two. One for the system audio, and the other for the microphone stream.

Finally, you're ready to import the WAV files and the AVI file. Here you can edit the streams' volume levels, which is helpful if you can't hear yourself over other audio sources.

serix

Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:28 pm

lemonade wrote:I figured I'd make a tutorial on extracting the audio when dealing with multiple tracks. Especially helpful when you want to edit your mic/system sound in post!

First thing needed is to download DXTory. Yes, I know. I'm advertising another recording program; but trust me, Action! is much more efficient and has features that DXTory lacks! Find the download through Google. The trial version will work just fine!

Once the program is installed, find the video file with the multiple audio streams.
*Note: This will only work with AVI recordings.

ImageImage
Right-click the video file to reveal the context menu item called "Extract Audio Stream". Let it process, and when it is done, you'll have the WAV files. Each WAV holds an audio stream. In this case, we have two. One for the system audio, and the other for the microphone stream.

Finally, you're ready to import the WAV files and the AVI file. Here you can edit the streams' volume levels, which is helpful if you can't hear yourself over other audio sources.
Thank you very Much!

Return to “Action! Screen and Game Recorder”