Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:02 pm

Hope it helps
Settings.jpg
Settings.jpg (66.23 KiB) Viewed 3157 times

EnViDiaLP
PC Specification: GeForce GTX570, Intel i950, Win7 64-bit

Re: Sony Vegas rendering problem

Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:06 pm

Ok, I felt like I would need to wait 2-3 months, until the support provides me any solution for my problem, or at least tell me, that they don't know how to solve this problem. Well, nevermind, after hours of trying, I solved the problem by myself. Warning: For this, you'll need "Adobe Media Encoder CS6" or another software for converting your files! Only do this, if you're going to edit your videos in Sony Vegas and render them afterwards!!! Here's the instruction:

1) Record a gameplay or some desktop footage
2) Convert your files into MPEG2: HDTV 1080p, 29.97 fps (best quality), HDTV 720p should be ok too. 29,97 fps aren't necessary needed, you can also choose 25 fps. For youtube, it won't really matter.
(3) This step isnt really needed, but if you want, you can convert your audio into AIFF 48Hz or any other losless codec. Otherwise skip this step and continue with 4).
4) Import your MPEG2 files into Sony Vegas. If you're recording with multichannel, you'll probably miss 1 or more audiotracks. To solve this, just import the recorded Mirillis Action files and delete the video track (only keep the audio tracks; they won't / shouldn't at least make any trouble when rendering)
5) Edit your video.
6) Render it. For everyone who is going to upload his videos to youtube, I recommand:
Windows Media Video V11 (.wmv): HD-1080-30p-Video with 8Mbit/s (best quality for youtube)

Hope it helps,

EnViDiaLP

Return to “Action! Screen and Game Recorder”