AdamArcade
PC Specification: i7 5820k, R9 390X, Windows 10 64bit

Action! Settings not Saving

Wed May 04, 2016 10:18 am

'm having a bit of trouble with the Action! software, this error occurred a few months ago when I used the trial, but since the recording part of the software was the best I have used, I decided to buy the full license yesterday, however, this same problem is still occurring.

The problem is as follows, when I open the software initially, I set up the software to use more appropriate settings for my use (I change the recording mode to games, the file formate to MP4 (AMD APP), the video size at original, the frame rate to 60, I allow system sounds and multi channel audio recording and select "Always Record" for the microphone, and the in Video Recording Settings, I change the quality to High and the bitrate to 85%, tick "Use multicore recording" as well as "Record mouse cursor", in Webcam Settings, I select always record, and also slect my webcam and a capture resolution of 1920x1080 for the webcam, with a video size of 20% and Horizontal position of 100%, for Microphone settings I select my main microphone in audio device, have volume at 50% and check "Record microphone into seperate audio track" I have System Default selected for System sounds audio device and have the microphone and system sounds balance at 50/50 with a bitrate of 320 kbps, for HUD settings everything is un-checked besides "Do not record HUD in games and application" and have a HUD position of top right, for Export Settings I have everything checked and AMP APP selected)

As you can see, I put a lot of thought and change a lot of settings from their default values, and everytime I open the program again (whether it is in the same Windows session or on reboot) the settings all default to the Action! defaults, so I have to go through and change every settings every time I re-open the program, causing me to sometimes forget to this, which in turns ruins the end product of my captures.

I hope there is a way to solve this problem, or that it will be fixed soon.

Also, is there any chance we can have the option to select the actual bit rate in video recording settings instead of just percentage?

PC specs

GPU: R9 390X
CPU: i7 5820k
Memory: 16gb DDR4
Windows: Fresh install of Windows 10 pro 64bit
Monitors: 1 1080p and a 1440p (however I don't think this is relevant to the issue)
Game producing problem: Not applicable

Hope someone can help, thanks!

DGZ
PC Specification: Win 10, AMD FX9370 8 Core 4,77gh, GTX970

Re: Action! Settings not Saving

Sun May 08, 2016 10:29 am

I have the Same Issues, especial with the Audio setting!
Is there anyway to "SAVE" the settings!

Return to “Action! Screen and Game Recorder”