Heroman758
PC Specification: Windows 7

Webcam Speed Issues

Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:28 am

Hey, I've been using Action! for a while now and rarely had any sync problems that I could not fix. However now I'm encountering one that after 2 hours of messing around with settings, I still cannot find a solution for. My issue is that since the last update, my webcam footage will randomly speed up to about double the game footage speed, then promptly slow to about 1/4th of the footage speed. As I track this fluxuation, it is appearing my webcam arrives at each minute marker 5-6 seconds before the actual gameplay has reached that point, and this effect stacks, so 30 minutes of gameplay equals a webcam 2.5 minutes ahead. My webcam footage is useless, and since it is superimposed over the video I cannot go in and manually edit it to fix the problem, ruining the entire recording. Is there a solution to this?

Video Card: ATI Radeon HD 5450
Memory: 8 GB
Monitor Resolution: 1440 X 900
Video Editor: PowerDirector 13 (Although the videos are messed up before they reach the editor)
Game Problem: Primarily The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Video Type: AVI (MP4 experiences major desync issues with video and sound on top of this)

Return to “Action! Screen and Game Recorder”