Henn
PC Specification: i5 4690K GTX 970 Windows 10

Black bars when using the adjustable window [Solved]

Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:36 pm

Hi,

I purchased the software and I am having some troubles. I want to record a window. The resolution of the window is:

765 x 503

I am using the record mode where you can specify the exact dimensions you want to record and I am using the "snapping" feature. The problem is, when I record, the video has black bars. Is there a way to make the recording stretch to fill in the black bars. I believe it needs to be 16:9. I'm not too technical when is comes to recordings so sorry if any information is unclear, I'll be happy to explain further if need be.

Thanks.

Piotr
PC Specification: i7-6700, 16GB RAM, GTX 1070

Re: Black bars when using the adjustable window

Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:10 am

Henn wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:36 pm
Hi,

I purchased the software and I am having some troubles. I want to record a window. The resolution of the window is:

765 x 503

I am using the record mode where you can specify the exact dimensions you want to record and I am using the "snapping" feature. The problem is, when I record, the video has black bars. Is there a way to make the recording stretch to fill in the black bars. I believe it needs to be 16:9. I'm not too technical when is comes to recordings so sorry if any information is unclear, I'll be happy to explain further if need be.

Thanks.
Hello, there is no black bars in your video. Video players play videos in 16:9 aspect ratio, so video, that has different aspect ratio, does not fit in player window and there are empty spaces.
Follow us on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/MirillisTeam
Find us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/Mirillis

xingyuboss
PC Specification: i7, amd 530

Streched 4:3 CSGO resolution

Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:14 am

Hey, I want to record & Livestream CSGO in 4:3 resolution. I want the image stretched on the screen without black bars. I can't find a way to fit the gameplay/recording to the screen, how do I get it right in Action!?

Help is appreciated... :? :roll:

Return to “General Topics”