LukeJR
PC Specification: Windows 10

[System Audio Causes Application To Stop Working]

Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:19 pm

(System Audio Turned On) - Left Video (Try to open it and it won't work anyways) Says corrupt file or not working.
(System Audio Turned Off) - Right Video - runs perfectly! No problem whatsoever. Only issue: No Audio ;_;

I've recently purchased Milrillus Action! License, and so far I've been more than happy with the product. It's so much better compared to Fraps & other recording softwares. But the main issue I am having is no matter what I do:

(Record in MP4) I record the video fine (it works perfectly) and it shows that it's recording. I then end the recording, and it loads the MP4 file but doesn't finish. It just goes into the blue circle (Windows 10 default loading cursor) and then I click or wait, and it will say: 'Action! Has Stopped Working" and it will then close after I tell it to Kill the application rather than wait for it to respond. And I've tried waiting for it to respond- it doesn't work. It then reopens Action! automatically resetting my settings that I set to default... I really don't know how to fix this problem.

The weird thing is when I record without System Sounds- the MP4 file uploads perfectly with no sound (granted) but it works perfectly fine. It's only when I turn on 'Allow System Sounds' it crashes. But I want to fix this so I can have sounds in my recording... I tried looking on the internet for solutions, and searched the Forums too! Nothing seems to have come close to my issue. I've found a similar problem, but it isn't anything to do with Audio (their problem).

I don't know who else to turn to other than the Staff Team & the Community.

Please help me!

- LukeJR

Piotr
PC Specification: i7-6700, 16GB RAM, GTX 1070

Re: [System Audio Causes Application To Stop Working]

Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:57 am

What audio device do you use?
Do you have Nahimic software or Asus Sonic Suite installed on your PC?
Follow us on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/MirillisTeam
Find us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/Mirillis

LukeJR
PC Specification: Windows 10

Re: [System Audio Causes Application To Stop Working]

Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:26 pm

Piotr wrote:What audio device do you use?
Do you have Nahimic software or Asus Sonic Suite installed on your PC?
Yes. I have Realtek HD Audio installed on my PC.
I also have Nahimic Software (VR & Nahimic 2) I've tried uninstalling & disabling Nahimic 2
Still not working... I don't know what is causing this problem...

Return to “General Topics”