halolink444
PC Specification: Windows 8.1

MP4 recording acting up and not working

Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:58 pm

Hello, I recently bought Mirillis Action! yesterday excited to be able to use the facecam feature. Well after some trial and error I found that the only way for facecam to work is by using the MP4 format and not AVI but every time I record with MP4 the video is 2 seconds, the audio is one big robotic-y noise and the facecam doesn't show up until after the first second has passed. I tried recording a 12 minute video and it came out just like that. I then tried to use AVI and it went perfectly fine but I really wanted to use the facecam feature as this is why I purchased this software. If I'm just going to have to record with no face I should have just stuck with Fraps instead of switching. Any help? Maybe some way to fix the MP4 format glitch or maybe a way to make face work on AVI? **EDIT** I just recorded some gameplay with the AVI format and the sound was really bad. The sound is only bad when recording games, as it records my desktop with no sound issue. I tried using a seperate program for my voice and Action! for game sound but the game sound was bad while my voice was good this time. I tried with several games and the sound is always either slow, fast, high pitch, robotic-y to just plain out of sync. I know that Action! can be one of the very best recording programs out there (because some of the youtubers I watch use it) but I just can't seem to get it right. I saw some tutorials about these issues and they said to uninstall it and delete as registory files and then install it again but about half the comments said they got a massive amount of system errors for the program after doing this, such as some drivers being corrupted or something. I really want to use this awesome program to the fullest but until I find a way to resolve this issue all Action! does is take up space on my laptop. Please help. Action! could really help me grow on YouTube because of the FPS drop and the facecam feature. I also don't want to feel like iv wasted my money. Thank you for reading this extremely long issue/bug report and thank you to anyone who helps!

radi
Mirillis Team
PC Specification: i7-3610QM, 8GB RAM, GTX 660M

Re: MP4 recording acting up and not working

Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:46 pm

Webcam will not work if:
Perfect Video Match mode is enabled or if you have disabled Record Mouse Cursor, it's required to show the webcam properly.
Follow us on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/MirillisTeam
Find us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/Mirillis

Return to “General Topics”