Mirillis proprietary audio and video codecs

Everything about current and upcoming Mirillis Codecs.

Postby kangphin » Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:33 pm

hello~, i am the new user of splash.
i found that this player actually able to play tp video file, but the problem is require me to open the file through the program then only it can play, have try associate the file with splash, but when direct open it, splash won't play, same goes to when i drag the file to the player. so i hope this can fixed in the next version of splash since i got a lot tp file in my computer. thanks
kangphin
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:27 pm
PC Specification: i5-2410m, geforce gt540m win7 hp

Postby YoUnEsDeX » Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:31 pm

Is there anything new about the RMVB :D
YoUnEsDeX
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:24 pm
PC Specification: P4 2.8, ATI radeon HD 5450

Postby Ghost » Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:26 pm

kangphin wrote:hello~, i am the new user of splash.
i found that this player actually able to play tp video file, but the problem is require me to open the file through the program then only it can play, have try associate the file with splash, but when direct open it, splash won't play, same goes to when i drag the file to the player. so i hope this can fixed in the next version of splash since i got a lot tp file in my computer. thanks


we will check this and try to fix for the next update

YoUnEsDeX wrote:Is there anything new about the RMVB :D


No news. Planned for a longer future. Not expected to be available in Splash PRO and EX 1.x.x versions.
Mirillis Team Member

Follow us on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/MirillisTeam
Find us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/Mirillis
Mirillis News Feed:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/mirillisfeed
User avatar
Ghost
Mirillis Team
 
Posts: 1062
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:32 pm
PC Specification: dozens...

Postby YoUnEsDeX » Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:06 am

YoUnEsDeX wrote:Is there anything new about the RMVB :D


Ghost wrote:No news. Planned for a longer future. Not expected to be available in Splash PRO and EX 1.x.x versions.



Waiting
Thanks
:cry:
YoUnEsDeX
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:24 pm
PC Specification: P4 2.8, ATI radeon HD 5450

Postby Ghost » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:09 am

YoUnEsDeX wrote:
YoUnEsDeX wrote:Is there anything new about the RMVB :D


Ghost wrote:No news. Planned for a longer future. Not expected to be available in Splash PRO and EX 1.x.x versions.



Waiting
Thanks
:cry:


We will publish info (on our website forum and via Facebook and Twitter) when this will be planned to be released.
Mirillis Team Member

Follow us on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/MirillisTeam
Find us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/Mirillis
Mirillis News Feed:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/mirillisfeed
User avatar
Ghost
Mirillis Team
 
Posts: 1062
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:32 pm
PC Specification: dozens...

Postby P.J » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:19 am

Mirillis codecs would be great for high quality external programs like DVBViewer Pro :roll:
User avatar
P.J
 
Posts: 301
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:25 pm
PC Specification: i5-4460, 16GB RAM, GTX 960, Win10 x64

Postby Ghost » Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:47 pm

P.J wrote:Mirillis codecs would be great for high quality external programs like DVBViewer Pro :roll:


At the moment we do not plan to release codecs as filters to be used with other software.
Mirillis Team Member

Follow us on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/MirillisTeam
Find us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/Mirillis
Mirillis News Feed:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/mirillisfeed
User avatar
Ghost
Mirillis Team
 
Posts: 1062
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:32 pm
PC Specification: dozens...

Postby WiruSSS » Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:11 am

Hi

Can we expect, You give more export options like choose encoder from system, write width/height manually ...etc?
WiruSSS
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:07 am
PC Specification: i5 2400, GF460GTX,Windows 7 64bit

Postby WiruSSS » Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:20 am

...or let use *.fic ...in other programs :)
WiruSSS
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:07 am
PC Specification: i5 2400, GF460GTX,Windows 7 64bit

Postby kimosabe » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:01 am

Hi,

Any word yet of the E-AC3 audio decoder being included?
I hate having to go back to WMP to watch file i can't play in Splash Pro EX.
kimosabe
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:55 am
PC Specification: Win 7, Intel Quad Core, nVidia Card

PreviousNext

Return to Mirillis Codecs



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest