flickster
PC Specification: Windows 7 Pro, i7 3820QM, Nvida K2000M

** IMPORTANT ** Splash Pro EX 1.13.0 Corrupt Download

Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:25 pm

I have tested on three different PC's and two different browsers IE9 and the latest Firefox.

The 1.13.0 Pro EX.exe is not downloading correctly, the download will sometimes pause at random percents and even after resumed it will not complete, it will do as if it has completed but the file is not the full 21.9MB in size, it will sometimes be 10MB other times it will be 19MB but never completely finishes hence the installer is corrupt and won't work.

I believe this is an issue with the Mirillis File Server, please have a look at this ASAP guys.

I don't like having to go to external mirrors to download the file because I don't know if the source can be trusted, so far I have had to do this and been able to get the full working file but not from the Mirillis website.

I am sure I am not the only person experiencing this.

radi
Mirillis Team
PC Specification: i7-3610QM, 8GB RAM, GTX 660M

Re: ** IMPORTANT ** Splash Pro EX 1.13.0 Corrupt Download

Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:31 pm

We are aware of this problem and we temporary fixed it. All the installers should be downloaded properly now. Please redownload Splash PRO EX from our website and install it again.
Follow us on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/MirillisTeam
Find us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/Mirillis

flickster
PC Specification: Windows 7 Pro, i7 3820QM, Nvida K2000M

Re: ** IMPORTANT ** Splash Pro EX 1.13.0 Corrupt Download

Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:42 pm

radi wrote:We are aware of this problem and we temporary fixed it. All the installers should be downloaded properly now. Please redownload Splash PRO EX from our website and install it again.
Thank you for the prompt reply, I am glad Mirillis is fixing this.

Could Mirillis please provide the correct MD5 hash for the latest download files of each one of your products?

A number of other websites provide the MD5 on their download page, this way, if in the worst case you have to download the file from a mirror you know you are getting a file that has not been modified from the original

Be great if your web team could please add this information next to the file download link.

Thanks

Return to “Splash PRO EX (Export)”