123blackjack
PC Specification: Geforce 8400mgs, Core2duo 1.66,Windows 8

Feature Requests, Suggestions & a few queries

Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:56 pm

First of all an appreciation for making such a wonderful player. Its by far the fastest hardware acceleration of all the players i have tried.

Feature requests :
1) Feedback location that gives more info to power users : That gives info such as hardware acceleration status, Video file properties like whether its interlaced or progressive. What deinterlacing technique is used (whether hardware or software) etc.

2) A help file

3) FLV support.

4) Blu Ray and DVD support (atleast unencrypted : let anydvd do the rest)

Suggestions :

1) Frequent updates.. so the users will feel the player is in active development.

2) Considering the quality of the playback i am surprised with the fact that this is not so popular.. (VLC with much less playback quality is known by all) : more strategic marketing push alteast until grabbing market share

3) More response on the forum.. Customers will feel connected with the company

4) An option to force deinterlace for the video files that player fails to detect as interlaced.

Queries :

1) Splash BD please.....

2) Even if i do not turn on motion2 while playing a 24fps video fraps is reporting 60fps for slash pro and 24fps for all other players that i know of.

3) What is best quality (1080i --> 1080p) is it done in hardware?

4) What is motion ultra 1080p? Also what does the setting automatically detect deinterlace setting do?

5) Is the deinterlace setting (best possible) on hardware. Is it possible to get that info to the user in next update.

Please consider these for next update.

:D

radi
Mirillis Team
PC Specification: i7-3610QM, 8GB RAM, GTX 660M

Re: Feature Requests, Suggestions & a few queries

Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:39 pm

Thanks for all the features. Some of them are already on the users wish list but I have update some of them that are missing on our list.
Follow us on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/MirillisTeam
Find us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/Mirillis

Return to “Splash PRO”