gmit
PC Specification: Quad Core Athlon, Radeon 4200, Win7

Re: No sound after pause

Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:07 pm

Ghost wrote:We cannot reproduce this problem in our labs.

Can you please provide some more info when this happens, does it happen when you press pause/play very fast or only when pause is for a long time?
Whats your audio output settings in Splash audio settings?
This happened always at my place. Sound output was configured as HDMI Bitstream and HDMI was connected to Onkyo received that did the encoding.

Workaround was to put position a little back and sound went well until the next pause.

I don't remember if this also happened for 2.0 sound (at the moment, my received is broken).

Normally, I would blame my receiver first, but SplashPro was the only player with this problem.

Palmer_Eldrich
PC Specification: QuadCore I7 LGA1155 GTX-670 Win7 x64

Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:30 am

Got the exact same problem. Always with AC3 or DTS audio and always with HDMI or toslink out. Thought it might be my amp but does the same direct to the TV. BTW this only happens if its left paused for over a minute or so.

Odd you can not recreate this because it does this on all of my pc's and I got friends with the same issue.

Please fix this as its a major annoyance.

xxlinkxx
PC Specification: Phenom 1100T @4ghz, GTX 680 FTW+ 4gb, 16

Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:22 am

I'm getting the same problem when I pause my video for more than a minute, sound is muted or lost by the application. My setup is for 5.1 via HDMI to receiver. Doesn't happen with media player classic though. :?:

Return to “Splash PRO”