DownseyGoBlue
PC Specification: Dell 1555, Std Graphics card, Vista HP64

Mirillis has stopped working???

Sun May 30, 2010 4:52 am

Hello all, 1st time user, 1st time writer!

Just installed Splash Lite 1.4.2, which went smoothly. Uploaded my video from JVC HD camcorder via 4gb SDHC card. Opened Splash Lite, went to "Open File", found my archived ".mts" files, and attempted to open. Here's where things went loopy.

It appears that, just as the file was about to play, a window opened that says "Splash Lite has stopped working." I attempted to find the problem via Windows (VIsta Home Premium, 64 bit), but it found nothing and closed the program. I attempted to repair, nothing. I removed and reinstalled, nothing. I reinserted my SDHC card to attempt direct playback ( as opposed to those files I had stored), nothing. Sooooooooooo.......

At this point, I can get nowhere. Anybody have any ideas, seen anything similar??????

FYI, the machine in question is a Dell Studio 1555, Core 2 Duo, integrated graphics card ( yeah, I know).

Any and all assistance is greatly appreciated, and may just earn you a Christmas card!

Helios
Mirillis Team

Re: Mirillis has stopped working???

Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:10 pm

Hi DownseyGoBlue,

Sorry for delayed response.
Please try newest Splash Lite version, there were some bugfixes since version 1.4.2.
Please try updating graphic card drivers and for test turn off hadrware acceleration (settings).
Please try opening other file and give us a hint, what files generate the problem. Were you able to play any file?

regards,

DownseyGoBlue
PC Specification: Dell 1555, Std Graphics card, Vista HP64

Re: Mirillis has stopped working???

Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:49 pm

Thanks for the response. I will try the updates you have recommended, to see if this cures the "ills" I have been experiencing. To answer the question at the end of your reply, no, I haven't been able thus far, but fingers have remained crossed for days! In fact, I think they have permanently cramped, and may never return to normal.

Return to “Splash Lite (free)”